About the Racial Equity Institute Phase 1 :
Join 40 Atlanta leaders from across the region for a 2-day Racial Equity Institute. This two-day training provides a deeper understanding of historical factors that impact racism, diversity and inclusion in our country. This training will help participants better understand the complex challenges of eliminating racial and ethnic disparities and producing equitable outcomes. To learn more visit: https://www.racialequityinstitute.org/
TYPES OF REGISTRATION:
Government / Nonprofit Attendee — $250 reserves your seat at this Racial Equity Institute for 2-days
General Attendee — $325 reserves your seat at this Racial Equity Institute for 2-days
Scholar — Upon approval, you will receive a code via email and instructions
WHO’S ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND?
- Atlanta leaders from the five core counties (Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb, Gwinnett and Clayton)
- High-level leaders who make decisions daily within systems and institutions such as education, housing, healthcare, transportation, and the business community.
- Participants must be available all day both days from 8:30am - 5:00pm and must commit to being fully present. (no calls or meetings scheduled during these times).
- Participants must be willing to commit to taking some form of action following the two-day workshop, to be determined by the participant.
- Cost to attend is $250-$325 per person and covers the travel, accommodation and workshop fee for two REI facilitators, plus the space, AV and breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee/tea for both days of the workshop.
- Sponsorships are accepted to cover scholarships to ensure a cross-class, class-racial cohort.